Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday

Yesterday after our stake conference we went to Cameron's parents house to have a birthday dinner for Rob, my sister-in-law's birthday. We kinda forgot to get him something, since we'd been pretty busy with other family activities. So I decided we'd make him a cake, just a small one just for him and his wife. I thought it turned out great what with the time I had to make it. I didn't even have an idea of how I was going to decorate, but I just went for it. I hope he liked it and Happy Birthday again ROB!

... and then on our way home we saw the hill in beaumont/ Yucaipa burning like crazy, it was a pretty scary sight in the dark! But this is the only ok picture we got of it, and it's still going :(

3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Scary...and thanks for the cake. It fell apart a little on our way home, but it's delicious! Can't wait to see you next Saturday!

Erin said...

If you can whip up a cake like that for last minute...I am very impressed! I couldn't do that if I planned it. I want to come next Saturday!
XOXO

Pattersons said...

cute cute!! i bet it was delicious too;)