Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Last Song

I just finished reading this book (below) called The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I've read all of his books and all I can say is he keeps getting better and better with every book he writes. This one is the his best for me. Yes even for THE NOTEBOOK fans, this is way better than the notebook. if there's anyone out there looking for a good book to read, this is it.
Other than reading this, all I've done lately is cakes, babysitting the cutest kids in the world( though wild too), and reading other nicholas sparks. which is why i havent really blogged lately.
(i also read The Chosen One same author recently too, great book but not as good as this one)

3 comments:

Williams Forever said...

cool. that looks like it would be good. what it is about? we miss you guys, maybe we can hang out soon.

Erin said...

I love his books I will have to read that one.
xoxo

anna marie said...

aaawww. Thanks vivian.