Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a while!

So we are still alive but have nothing to write about and the fact that we don't have a computer anymore doesn't help. But we are doing great! We're done with all those holiday weekends being so busy either with his family or mine, so we've had a wonderful time being with each other alone, letting the house get a little messy just watching movies. Fun fun! but it hasn't been helping my weight gain. I had to go buy new pants :( because I for sure do NOT in my old ones. When it comes to that point it is not a joke anymore, so I have to get SERIOUS now!
We also went to see Marley and Me recently, I know it's been out but for anyone who hasn't seen it should go watch it. and if you don't come out of the theater crying, then you must not have a heart.
I'm sorry I haven't had any pictures lately, the whole bringing-my-camera-to-the-library-and-cables doesn't interest me at all. so here I am posting with no pictures.
We'll be posting soon!

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

We miss you guys...haven't heard from you in a while. Hope to hear from you soon! Hope you are doing well...without a computer and all. hehe =o)Don't be strangers.

anna marie said...

You are so cute. You look great!