Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun with the Harris'

I had two nights of fun with Tanner and little Ryder. While their parents were out having fun before they have their new baby girl in a few weeks, I had the opprtunity to watch them. I shouldn't even say "watch them" because it is so much fun; they never give me any trouble. We have so much fun together.


I love seeing them, and knowing that they can't wait to see me!
What a good boy sitting at the table.
It impresses me how well behaved they are!
So thanks to Crissa and Jeremy for going out so that I can spend some time with your boys!
(with spiders included-LOL)

3 comments:

KC and DL said...

Cute! Good to know, I am always on the look out for good babysitters. I agree those boys are adorable.

Williams Forever said...

Well thats cool. My kids are not really well-behaved. Good Job for Crissa!!Good job for babysitting too. =)

Pattersons said...

those little guys are so cute:) you're a great sitter vivian, i can see why they love you so much!