Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas was very very fun! WE spent it with my family, and it was just so perfect. Cameron got the fan for his truck that he really wanted for a long time, and My mom bought me guitar hero 1, 2 and 3 YOOHOO!!! (guitar hero gets me so excited) We made tamales on Christmas Eve, and they came out SOOOO O yummy! That's what we've been enjoying these few days. I love this season to think about what the Savior has done for us, and for family gatherings and the joy of giving. Any way got to go for now!

3 comments:

Pattersons said...

so glad you had an enjoyable christmas! and thanks a bunch for the flan-my family loved it:)

Joi Montrief said...

Well I hope you got our stuff that we left for you at my Dad's house. Let me know if you didn't. =o)

Becky Young said...

Hey I started a blog...you inspired me!! haha You need to check it out and add me to your list!