Wednesday, January 28, 2009

9 years old!

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday. He is 9 YEARS OLD. He's getting so big! He's all into style now. He'll only wear skater clothes (Tony Hawk shirts from Kohls) and only jeans. He never likes the outfit that my mom picks out for him every morning. So he matches everything up himself. He is very smart, and I'm so glad we have a baby in the family to spoil. His birthday party is on Saturday, but we still got him cakes on his Birthdate. I made him a cake, but it looked girly because the red frosting looks more like Pink, but he loved it because I put a finger skateboard on top and all the little tools that go with it. And my uncle bought him a yummy ice cream cake!(good thing I had my lactaid pills with me..he)
Blurry but cute!

"the men"

"make a wish!"

I'll probably post more pictures of the party!


2 comments:

Pattersons said...

what cute cakes! and they look yummy too:)

Joi Montrief said...

How cool...Your cake looks gorgeous. Hope you guys are doing well...let us know if you want to have us over k?