Friday, February 13, 2009

I can finally say "I'm busy"

It's been long time! For those of you who don't know I FINALLY got a job. I'm a window cleaner, and it's been really fun, and busy around the house, it's taking sometime to get use to the new schedule. I'm just very happy that I have something to do now, instead of just waiting for something to happen, since baby's aren't coming. The extra cash does help too! So that's why I haven't been blogging, my house hasn't been so clean anymore....whaa!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I hope I do too, I don't know what Cameron has planned for me. But I'm sure it'll be GREAT!

1 comment:

The Expatts said...

Congrats on the job! I am feeling your pain, too, on not having as much time to clean the house-- once you start working, time sure slips away quick! :)