Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marked

I recently finished reading this awesome book called Marked, House of Night Series. It's a vampire book.. and very fun to read. To me it's like Hogwarts on Harry Potter but a vampire school, it's really good, (though it does have bad words).So I'd like to thank cousin Shannon for requesting this awesome book!
now I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I've read it already but I loved it so much I'm reading it again, so that I can read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again, so I'm readyto watch the movie coming up soon. I'm a total Harry Potter fan!!! He

3 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

SO AM I!! harry potter is freakin awesome :D

Jessica said...

vivi, i heard this book is really good. I'm thinking of reading it myself!!

{Erica} said...

so I just met you at church today and saw your blog on Darcy's...anyway, I'm glad you posted about this book because I really wanted to read it but wasn't sure about it.

p.s. you make some incredible cakes!