Monday, June 15, 2009

....more cakes!

Just updating on more cakes that have kept me very busy! It's so exciting!
This one was for a Baby Shower of two ladies; one was having a boy and the other a girl. Which is why it's both pink and blue.


This one was the Harris' little boy Ryder. He is 2 years old now and is obsessed with skateboards! ( I heard he was really excited about his cake:)


And this one was for Adam and Ashley's Wedding.
I hope you all liked the cakes, thanks to those who allow me to practice and experiment to become better at decorating.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

vivi, you never seize to amaze me.. your cakes are always beautiful and they get better and better everytime you do a new one!! you go girl!

Joi Montrief said...

OMYHANNAH...those are amazing! I wish you would have done my wedding cake dang it. I need a redo. Maybe we will have a five year anniversary reception and have you do one for us. Pencil us in for next March K? =o) Miss you guys~ Hope the DMV wasn't crazy!

Erin said...

So, you are pretty much amazing at those cakes! I tried a fondont cake and all I have to say is...Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines are my friends. Wedding cake was beautiful. Call me I want to talk to you about something.
XOXO-Erin

Megan and Mike said...

seriously you are soooo talented... i just cant even imagine baking those and then decorating them!!!!the skatboard is soooo cool

Becky Young said...

All your cakes look so gorgeous! Great job, I love them!!

Pattersons said...

you are so talented vivian! can't wait to see what you create for nia's big day:)

Gloua said...

these cakes are so perfect!! i am very impressed!

Eric and Laura said...

What an amazing talent! I've always wanted to learn to decorate cakes, but haven't had the guts. The cakes look fantastic - very professional. Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Sister!!! You're doing such a wonderful job!