Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Hyper 7

Cameron's been telling me to blog about this. So here it is... His new toy. Well not so new anymore; he got it for his birthday. But he just got it fully tuned. It's a gas powered remote control car, and we've had a blast playing with it. We're eventually going to get one for me!
We recently went to see a RC race! I never thought it was a big hobby around these parts, we found an RC track here in Beaumont... who knew, so we got pretty lucky! The cars look so cute when they're racing, they sound like bees. You can actually make them do tricks in the air while they're jumping huge 10 foot jumps, it's amazing!



The only thing I don't like so much is that the gas is pretty expensive
Fun Stuff!
(he can probably say alot more about it, but I'm sure this is enough... ha)

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Kewl deal...reminds me of my Dad when he used to do that. Cameron is alot like him. hehe

Anonymous said...

Totally, they'd type a whole book on it (Danny and Cameron)!

I just recently told Danny, "Vivy and I think its amazing how you guys seem to know all cars and parts and bikes like it was so common!"

Danny just laughs of course, geeks!