Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was this past Friday. When I got in the shower I found this paper:
Cameron had tape1d it there for me to see, it was a cute thing to do, he's never spontaneous so this was awesome;D


On Saturday morning Cameron's parents took me Repelling. I was so scared at first, but I got it pretty quick and didn't want to stop.
I just want to say thanks to all who gave me gifts... I wasn't even expecting any, and I got a whole lot of stuff, Thanks Everyone!


4 comments:

Erin said...

vivi- your getting old! well, not really. Happy b-day.
It is only your first year of many many more anniversary's. Cam-hint-if you want your marriage to have many many more years...keep up the cute surprises.
xoxo-Erin

Pattersons said...

happy b-day vivian! so glad you enjoyed your day:)

anna marie said...

Happy birthday!!!! I love cameron's note. priceless.

Becky Young said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!!