Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We're back!

We are back from Utah! It was super fun, and I love Utah! It is so pretty, I hope we get to move there someday. We had thanksgiving at the sister-in-law's; the food was delicious! The next day we went to Zion National Park; I had never seen such beautiful scenery! On saturday, the girls went to a craft festival and I was in heaven, I got lots of cute ideas, and I bought a few these for our home. Later that day we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law. She got a whole lot of cute clothes and a really baby book! It was just a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. Seems like it was a really good time. Hopefully I was there in spirit...and you guys didn't miss me too much. hehe At least I get to see Erin next week for a couple of days!

Pattersons said...

glad you had a good time-it's always nice to visit family.