Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Months

Derek is two months today, I feel like we've had him for much longer. We've been learning what he likes and what he doesn't like, it's so mcuh fun getting to know our son!

-He is so much bigger now, everytime people see him the first thing they mention is how much bigger he looks.

- Like I said in the last post, he smiles all the time, but I still can't get enough of it!

- He loves to hear Daddy's voice!

-Derek loves to hear mommy sing primary songs in spanish, even though she's a horrible singer.

-He doesn't like car rides at all! It's a bummer!

-He now looks at the pictures in the book as we read to him.

-He has to have a blanket touching his face in order to sleep, I think that's so cute!!

-I loves to sleep on his sides.



-He started smiling at 5 1/2 weeks and cooing at 7 1/2 weeks.



- He still loves bath time.



- Bad news: he's got a hernia :(



- He's got a birthmark on the side of his nose, though it's fading.



-I hope Cameron and I are doing a good job at parenting. We sure like it!

2 comments:

Williams Forever said...

I just absolutely love that last picture!!! Super cute!!!

Joi Montrief said...

What a cute little fella! When are you bringing him over so we can see him! We miss him...oh and you too! hehe Scotlin would just love to make him laugh! BTW - she had a hernia too.