Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunday

Sunday was a good day. I got a new calling. Though I'm sad about leaving primary after 3 years. But perhaps it Was time for a change. I'm now the second counselor in the young women's program. I thought it was kinda big for me but i guess through the lord's eyes I qualify for something like this. I can't wait to get to know all the young women and to work with the leaders, they got me right on time to participate the sacrament presentation this coming sunday.
I'm so thankful for opportunities we have through church, to serve those in our ward.
Later that evening we visited our friends Adrienne and Kyle out in Calimesa. They got married about 3 weeks before we did. We got to see their cute house and enjoying some flan while catching up with each other. It was great, we'll have to have them over for dinner sometime.
And lastly, this waqsn't on sunday but our nissan hit the 100,000 mile mark. It's so saad to know that my car is that old and that's it's been used that much. we have to give her break.

No comments: