Monday, November 3, 2008

Friday

On halloween we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was very fun!we saw Heather and the kids with the most awesome costumes. They looked so good!
My mom, and brother and sister also came. I'm glad they got to have fun with our ward.
she's a rocker and he's a soldier.

We had to decorate our tailgate, and we didn't have any cute decorations so we decided to make it kinda scary, it only costs us about 4 dollars. but it did take a long time, and cameron didn't help me. we covered the bed of the truck with black big trash bags, cut out paper squares and pasted them all over, I wore all black and put some more paper squares on me. we used a black light to illuminate only the squares, so you couldn't see me in there. when people came by to get some candy i jumped out and scared everybody, it was so muchfun, BUT my back still hurts from lying on the hard bed:( and i have bruses(don't know how to spell that) all over, on my elbows, knees, ankles, my rear. IT HURTS!


And my husband was JAck-in-the-box. everybody liked it. after the trunk or treat we went out to lots of jackin the boxes, and video tape peoples expressions, it was hilarious.


No comments: