Sunday, June 3, 2012

Glen Ivy

I am fortunate to have such an awesome sister-in-law. Heather had a couple of Glen Ivy free passes. She called me the day they expired and asked if I would come with her. Derek was kinda sick, but I couldn't say no, I was in need of relaxation. So my mom agreed to watch Derek, and Heather's husband watch her kids and off we went to rel;axation paradise.
 This is us at the mud bath, I came out kinda funny but oh well, they're the only pictures we have.
Their food is so pricey so we decided to share these nachos, they were so delicious and big we were glad we shared.
Thank you Heather for such an awesome day. Love You Tons!!!

2 comments:

Williams Forever said...

and boy it was nice, too. I already miss it. hehe
Thanks for coming with me.

Joi Montrief said...

Wow, I've never been to a spa! That sounds like fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya both!