Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just Because

So Derek has been sleeping in his own room since the day he turned 3 months. That first night was difficult for me. It was the first time EVER that I thought our house was huge! He just seemed so far away from us. But he's been doing great, and putting the cradle away gives us our own room back and it looks so much bigger now. We've been using a baby monitor to hear him at night, I'd like to know what all you parents out there do to listen for their cry at night? comment please :)
Here are some recent pictures of Derek, we just have to show him off, he's too cute!

This little boy melts my heart everytime I see him smile!


Derek does not like tummy time :(


Cameron wanted to get a picture of him on the driver's seat- he's buckled and ready to go!


He's way to young and small for the walker but he loves sitting there.

1 comment:

Joi Montrief said...

Oh my gosh...that little guy melts my heart! His smile is the best!