Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Already Been a Month!

Our little Derek is a month old today, I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He's getting bigger quickly. At one of my baby showers, people wrote down advice on diapers for me to read as I change Derek's diapers and one of them said, "Enjoy every moment with him, they grow too fast." I try to remember that when I'm really tired at night and he's fussy. Time will fly and he will only be like this for a short time, this is when I can snuggle up with him and kiss him as much as I want. He truly is growing fast, it's only been a month but he already seems so much bigger. These are some of the pictures we got of him today on his month mark.

He smiles now and is just starting cooing, we love it!

This is a blurry picture but this is one of the only smiling pictures we have of him.

He's so adorable! At this point his eyes are still blue, his hands look more like his daddy's, wears size 1 diapers, is growing out of his newborn clothes and loves bath time!

No comments: