Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cakes

I can finally post Pictures of the cakes I've made. This was for a baby shower. The lady throwing the baby shower sent me a picture of the invitation and she asked me to tie it in to that. This is the one I'm very proud of!




I did my sister's birthday present. This one came out lumpy, So I need to keep practicing to become better, so if anyone's birthday's coming up, I can make it!

I surprised Cameron on his birthday with a Rubic's cube cake, just for him to eat.

7 comments:

Becky Young said...

What cute cakes!! Looks like so much fun, I want to learn how to do that. Good Job!

Joi Montrief said...

Ohmygoodness...those are adorable! You can definately do mine and Rob's. I wish you would have done my wedding cake. Those look so much better than what I had.

Megan and Mike said...

ummm yeah those are all adorable and amazing.... i could never do that!!! great job

The Expatts said...

Great job!! Your cakes look great, wish we were there so we could do cakes together!

Pattersons said...

oh my vivian! they look terrific:) you are fantastic and so talented.

Jessica said...

AMAZING! you are blessed with such a beautiful gift! i wish i can make cakes that look that professional lol

Anonymous said...

Hey vivian!!! your cakes are soo cute!! I love them. how much to you make them for?